Dick Rash (Halifax 21st) Media Availability

nick_716

1. Is Dick a nickname for Richard? If so, why do you choose to use the nickname when your last name has such lewd connotation when paired with the nickname?

2. Is there a medical condition I should be concerned about when asking you these questions?

3. You had a two goal game the other night! How was that experience? How do you think that game went for you and your team?

4. Do you feel good about how this season has started for your team? How far do you think your Halifax team can go this season?

5. Who do you think can take home the Continental Cup this year? What's your outlook on how the VHL season is going so far?

1. Why not Nash?

2. Any preferable VHL destinations so far?

3. How's Halifax LR?

4. How's VHL discord? Is this active enough for you?

5. Do you have any rivalry going on already?

6. Wo do you think wins the Founder Cup (VHLM title)?

7. What happens if I'm getting too close to you?

8. Are wolves you fav animal? 

9. Do you hope you can make into the first round in next VHL draft?

10. Not too much questions? 

On 1/2/2019 at 5:48 PM, Bonzaijoe said:

1. Is Dick a nickname for Richard? If so, why do you choose to use the nickname when your last name has such lewd connotation when paired with the nickname?

2. Is there a medical condition I should be concerned about when asking you these questions?

3. You had a two goal game the other night! How was that experience? How do you think that game went for you and your team?

4. Do you feel good about how this season has started for your team? How far do you think your Halifax team can go this season?

5. Who do you think can take home the Continental Cup this year? What's your outlook on how the VHL season is going so far?

1. Ma never told me Dick is a nickname for Richard. Apparently my 'dad', who was a real Dick, left for a pack of cigarettes one day and never came back. I guess she named me Dick to spite my father. Ma wasn't always the brightest bulb in the pack. I guess she wasn't thinking when I popped out and she named me Dick. 

2. Medical condition? Of course. I'm an animal. Stay away, put me in a cage. I CAN'T BE CONTAINED!

3. Two goal game, should've been three. Dad will never find his son if I never get out of the VHLM.

4. I'm feeling great about how this season is going so far. I'm a great team and I couldn't be happier. Locker room is buzzing after every win and it feels like one big family. Atmosphere has definitely contributed to our team's early success. We're going to the cup and I'll be the first to drink a 40 out of it. Ice cold Colt-45. 

5. I hope Toronto takes it home and the city petitions to remove the Leafs and replace them with the VHL Toronto Legion. Would be a riot.

1. How do you feel about your first bit of the season?

2. Ketchup or BBQ chips?

3. What are your goals for this season?

4. Where do you think you will go in the draft? (round or pick)

5. Do you think your team has a chance at winning the cup this season?

On 1/3/2019 at 3:20 PM, hedgehog337 said:

1. Why not Nash?

2. Any preferable VHL destinations so far?

3. How's Halifax LR?

4. How's VHL discord? Is this active enough for you?

5. Do you have any rivalry going on already?

6. Wo do you think wins the Founder Cup (VHLM title)?

7. What happens if I'm getting too close to you?

8. Are wolves you fav animal? 

9. Do you hope you can make into the first round in next VHL draft?

10. Not too much questions? 

1. Nash? That guy is a straight DUSTER. Sabres, just like the Buffalo Bills, are NY's teams. Any other teams, and players on those teams, that think they're part of NY can get lost. And Dick Nash just doesn't sound right. 

2. Preferable VHL destinations? Any team that's willing to pay a plug like me. Throw me a few bones and I'll be an enforcer and score a few goals. Sounds like a good contract, eh?

3. Halifax is okay. Ain't too much going on out here in Nova Scotia and the puck bunnies dress in parkas. What's a guy like me to do? I'm getting paid. 

5. No rivalries to speak on but I would love to see a few bench brawls every now and then. 

6. Founder Cup is going to Halifax. I already have plans to drink 40s out of it and shoot some clay pigeons in my back yard.

7. Get too close to me and I'll knock yer lights out, kid. That's why I am a Rash and not a Nash.