Mark Gebauer about his spare time

Sova

"I am working hard on my game and that means I don't have as much spare time as some other people and that is why I need to think about how I use the limited time that I have. It took me a while to figure out which things I want to do in my free time in order to have the best results on the ice. For me, I mainly like to spend my time taking my mind off the game by reading books since it has a calming effect and I can forget about hockey for an hour or two. If it is possible I also like to meet friends or hang out with teammates and explore Calgary since I have not been here for so long yet there are still a lot of things that I don't know about yet and that I can discover and that is awesome. Lastly, I like to spend time studying languages my teammates speak since i have a thing for learning and its a lot of fun for me and allows me to communicate better with them but to be honest it can be tiring"

11 hours ago, Sova said:

"I am working hard on my game and that means I don't have as much spare time as some other people and that is why I need to think about how I use the limited time that I have. It took me a while to figure out which things I want to do in my free time in order to have the best results on the ice. For me, I mainly like to spend my time taking my mind off the game by reading books since it has a calming effect and I can forget about hockey for an hour or two. If it is possible I also like to meet friends or hang out with teammates and explore Calgary since I have not been here for so long yet there are still a lot of things that I don't know about yet and that I can discover and that is awesome. Lastly, I like to spend time studying languages my teammates speak since i have a thing for learning and its a lot of fun for me and allows me to communicate better with them but to be honest it can be tiring"

also plays d&d and basketball with his limited free time