Saskatoon names new Assistant GM.

Peace

SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- Although GM Rylan Peace hasn't been in the main office for long, he has been managing the Saskatoon Wild for quite some time and in light of the leagues announcement regarding his move from acting general manager to interim for the remainder of the season, it was only fitting to find an assistant general manager for the remainder of the season. Helsinki Titans goaltender Alexander Pepper has joined the club as the teams newest addition to the front office. 

"While it's an unfortunate situation, I have to do my job the best I can." Peace recited. Previously, former general manager Dylan Nguyen [Dtayl] was released from the club by the leagues commissioners and thanked for his service. "I strongly believe adding another member to the front office will help tremendously, and I'm willing and eager to teach someone the ropes after being 'thrust' into them so to speak." GM Peace added. 

Alexander Pepper will join the club immediately, however due to both Peace and Pepper having a busy VHL schedule they'll likely conference over phone for a while until their schedules break apart enough for them to discuss Saskatoon matters in person. 

"Being a VHL player and a GM can be difficult," Peace admits. "It's not something overly stressful though, uh... typically, I've noticed most teams hire an acting general manager that plays for the team. I played for Saskatoon last season, Stoffiday played for Yukon last season, Diljodh is currently playing for Oslo, Madden is currently playing for Halifax, Ylonen played for Ottawa last season and Wilinsky played for Ottawa as well but serves as Vegas's assistant." 

An assistant GM role in the VHLM has proven to be an effective way to produce general managers. 

But the real question is... will Peace fire Pepper if he saves another one if his shots? 

CLAIMING for the last week of the month.

@Sonnet

(Ylonen actually played for the Aces I guess.)

Edited by Peace