Another TLO Player

TheLastOlympian07

This season, Shawnomir Jagr breaking into the league. He comes in after Shawn Broduer and Shawn Gretzky who came over to this part of the forum as we had a server switch kind of thing right? Either way I have been having trouble finding my groove since the end of Shawn Gretzky's career due to real life reasons where I have not been very active in the Sim League World. Shawn Laimbeer has been recently retired in favor of Shawn Stockton who is a 199 TPE PG for the Gerogetown Hoyas, Shawn Brady and Shawn Polomalu are in the NCAA EFL and will be reaching 199 TPE soon and all three players will be 4 year players in the NCAA. Jagr though unlike the others will not be staying in the VHLM an extra year after the draft because of the 8 season limit the VHL has in place. Jagr recently signed with the Las Vegas Aces in hopes to win a VHLM Championship as this will probably be his only FA decision since if you know me, I am a loyal guy and will stick it out with a team through thick and thin. I am a firm believer in building something up rather than take the easy way out and just sign with the top team at the time.

Either way, here to give this the ol college try and have another go around in the VHL, a league that I have been in since Season 1.