GM 255: Helsinki Titans vs. Riga Reign

VHL Games

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Victor said:

Pretty sure it's illegal to set the pulling criteria so low. Or it should be.

I don’t think we have official rules in that but I was thinking the other day that we should. You could theoretically put your backup in and set it to pull the goalie after 1 goal. Not sure if that only applies the first time though. Might just swap your goalie every goal.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I don’t think we have official rules in that but I was thinking the other day that we should. You could theoretically put your backup in and set it to pull the goalie after 1 goal. Not sure if that only applies the first time though. Might just swap your goalie every goal.

Eh, clearly it doesn't stop at the starter. If you set it too low, it's very possible the goalie who comes in second will get pulled as well, which was seen here lol

6 hours ago, Victor said:

Moscow Menace GM (S65-present)

Something odd about seeing a tenure start in the future, but continue to the present...

8 hours ago, Quik said:

Something odd about seeing a tenure start in the future, but continue to the present...

He’s Benjamin Button or what ever his name is. Aging backwards, so does his tenures... kinda like the Golden Knights. From playoff team to shit in five seasons rather than the other way around.