No game time this year for Kirbsson

Kirby

Karlsson.jpg

He was a late arrival to the VHLM but it seems the season is over before it even began for Swedish new boy Maximilian Kirbsson.

Saskatoon are out of the play offs, and so, to the dismay of fans around Canada, Kirbsson will not feature at all this season!

Something interesting to track will be where his future actually lies. A dispersion draft that is upcoming means that Kirbsson may never end up taking to the ice at Saskatoon... quite a crazy thought considering!

We managed to speak to him briefly after practice:

”Yeh I’m very disappointed. Coach told me that I was slated to be starter at Center, and I was ready to go man.

But hey, the league decided to block it, and so be it. I will live to fight another day and I’ll definitely be pumped for next season, where ever that may be”.

We also went on to ask Kirbsson about what he will be working on this off season:

”I’ll definitely be trying to improve defensively. It’s obviously important to be able to defend better to be an all arounder. Other than that, I guess a bit of scoring too. Everyone knows me as an assist king but being a dual threat Center is definitely one of my main aims going forward”.

• Commissioner

Unfortunately it’s a limitation of the engine and your signing was literally a few hours late. Once playoffs start, which is right at the end of the regular season even though we don’t sin for a few days, players can no longer be added to rosters. If you had signed a few hours earlier, before I did that final sim, you would have been in.

I would have just done what @Will did for Cayden Saint because it was a legit signing but oh well. Nothing to get upset at with now, kinda sad there wasn’t a greater effort but I understand it being too much of a hassle. 

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, Peace said:

I would have just done what @Will did for Cayden Saint because it was a legit signing but oh well. Nothing to get upset at with now, kinda sad there wasn’t a greater effort but I understand it being too much of a hassle. 

1. It wasn’t a legit signing. Look at the post times, it was after the final game of the season. 

2. What was done with Saint was a major clusterfuck treat required us introducing rules against playoff call-ups because of how complicated it had to be in order to track stats correctly. That should never be the norm or the expected standard.

Just now, Beketov said:

1. It wasn’t a legit signing. Look at the post times, it was after the final game of the season. 

2. What was done with Saint was a major clusterfuck treat required us introducing rules against playoff call-ups because of how complicated it had to be in order to track stats correctly. That should never be the norm or the expected standard.

I meant it was a signing over a call up, that’s all. I understand that it took to much work and the engine limitations prevented it but that doesn’t mean I’m not upset about the situation. Kinda another reason to dislike STHS, but you’re not STHS... just the dude who sims the games. Lol