Matthew Materazo has a child!

Matt_O

Last night at around 10 pm, Matthew Materazo and his fiance Karen Hughes had a son, and named him Xander Materazo.  Upon coming fresh out of the womb, Xander was measured at an absurd 25 inches long, and was 10 pounds and 13 ounces. Doctors were perplexed by this, but Matt was excited about that. "Maybe I can get him in the VHL and he can body some guys" he said. His wife wasn't happy with Matt, as he was more excited about his potential career in the VHL than the fact that he is now a dad. Materazo hopes to defeat the 21st in game 4 of the VHLM finals in order to get more days off, since he told us he will not sit out during the postseason. "That ain't happening" He said. "No way I'm going to let my team down when we have come so far. I don't care what she (Karen) says." Matt didn't seem to take the nicest tone when describing his wife, but insisted their relationship was great. That's all the news on Xander Materazo for now, we will keep you updated on new updates on the prodigy child