(S66) C - Eric Prince, TPE: 30

eaprince12

Hey @eaprince12! Welcome to the league I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer top line minutes and a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. We've developed many great players in Ottawa, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx Other teams will also offer contracts here, so join based on who you feel will give you the best experience Have fun and best wishes,

Esso

10 minutes ago, eaprince12 said:

Player Information

Username: eaprince12

Player Name: Eric Prince

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 218 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

Saskatoon has plenty of open roster spots, so If you're active, I can get you into our top six pretty easily! You'll be supported by an active community Discord and management team that will help you with your players development. 

Good luck and enjoy your career!  

Hiya!

I am the Minnesota Storm Assistant General Manager. We would like to offer you a contract to help our offense, which currently is missing a couple pieces. We are not too thrilled with our situation at center. You would start as our 3rd line center, but we hope you can progress well with our help and steal our 2nd center's spot and help us win a the Cup this year.

Best of luck in your career and hopefully, see you in Minnesota,
FBR/Matthew Kai

Edited by FBR