(S66) LW - Alfie Paterson, TPE: 30

Brocrastinate

Welcome @Brocrastinate to the VHL :) I am the AGM of Yukon and just wanted to let you know we'd be very interested in your services over here. We just had the draft, and things may be confusing but if you need any help I'll gladly assist you with anything I can to make the experience in the league easy for you. If you came to Yukon we could give you top 6 minutes on the team. Thanks for taking the time to consider and again, welcome to the league! 

1 hour ago, Brocrastinate said:

Player Information

Username: Brocrastinate

Player Name: Alfie Paterson

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league, bud! 

I'm the GM of the Saskatoon Wild. 

We're looking for active members to fill out top units out, and we've love to offer you a top six position on our team. 

We support our prospects with an active and involved management team, on top of a team Discord where you can communicate with your team mates and Saskatoon alumni players for any help you need.

Good luck with your players career! 

Welcome aboard @Brocrastinate! Minnesota GM here. This season is a very exciting one, as we will be one of the top teams to be competing for the Cup. However we still need quality Wingers and you would be an amazing addition to the team. We would happily offer you a contract and very meaningful minutes and role.

Let me know if you're interested!