How it feels to be a Rookie

ThePerfectNut

It feels amazing long to be a Rookie in this league but I can already feel a lot of pressure by joining this league. I got a lot of offers under an hour and got a contract right after accepting the Ottowa Lynx offer sheet! I need to learn sooooo muchhhh stufff, it’s unbelievable and the people that I am meeting today are awesome, cool and nice. This league will be a lot of fun and I expect to hang around for a longgg time and I can learn so much stuff, invite a lot of my friends to come join me, grind every single week to gain more tpe and make my player become even better while trying to become the player that I wanna be one day. This is a promising start, one day you will see that I will become a top player in the VHL :)

I hope in the future, once I see this post, it will make me have a huge smile and doesn’t regret the journey that I had to go trough with a lot of hardship and determination. 

~Jtv123

5 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

It feels amazing long to be a Rookie in this league but I can already feel a lot of pressure by joining this league. I got a lot of offers under an hour and got a contract right after accepting the Ottowa Lynx offer sheet! I need to learn sooooo muchhhh stufff, it’s unbelievable and the people that I am meeting today are awesome, cool and nice. This league will be a lot of fun and I expect to hang around for a longgg time and I can learn so much stuff, invite a lot of my friends to come join me, grind every single week to gain more tpe and make my player become even better while trying to become the player that I wanna be one day. This is a promising start, one day you will see that I will become a top player in the VHL :)

I hope in the future, once I see this post, it will make me have a huge smile and doesn’t regret the journey that I had to go trough with a lot of hardship and determination. 

~Jtv123

Come hangout in the discord it's a great place to talk to people in real time!

3 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

I already am in the discord, just got to be used to this now. A lot of information in this xD

Yeah it is any questions just tag me using @ beaviss and I'll come help out. I'll tag you in something that will make it easier to get info.