Kyle Sabertooth.

@uphillmoss I can give you 6 TPE for this. You obviously put effort in to try and get something done to replace the other one.

I'd recommend starting out with a program like GIMP. It's pretty good for like a free graphics program if you don't have any means to get Photoshop. Although, there's definitely ways to get Photoshop.

@uphillmoss I have no prior photoshop or similar program experience. I installed GIMP last week and watched liek 3-5 tutorials on how to make cool text and word art as well as cut out images and creat multiple layers. Took like 1-2 days of poking around to get a feel for it and to make some decent graphics. I would highly recommend it and if you do get it, I can send you some links to some really cool tutorials that are helpful and easy to follow along with.

Check out my graphics and my profile banner if you want to see what you can learn in a few hours! Nothing special and certainly not as good as some of these graphics and sigs, but beats the hell out of my MSPaint attempts :)

Also, Prince Fil!! My favorite player on my favorite team!!! Go Smashville!

Edited by RunnerBert11

1 minute ago, uphillmoss said:

@DollarAndADream

@RunnerBert11

Thanks so much for the advice.

No prob, takes a little bit go get a feel for the program and to figure out what everything does and how to properly use the tools, but I'm guessing you'd be able to get a decent grasp after some poking around.

RV!!! Guys a monster and scoring at an unreal rate this season! Gotta love the hate Subban draws from every other fanbase haha!

I'm really liking Big Boy Brian Boyle after they recently acquired him, seems to be making his presence known and has been the deciding factor in a few games as well!

Just now, RunnerBert11 said:

No prob, takes a little bit go get a feel for the program and to figure out what everything does and how to properly use the tools, but I'm guessing you'd be able to get a decent grasp after some poking around.

RV!!! Guys a monster and scoring at an unreal rate this season! Gotta love the hate Subban draws from every other fanbase haha!

I'm really liking Big Boy Brian Boyle after they recently acquired him, seems to be making his presence known and has been the deciding factor in a few games as well!

This team is going to be really special if the PP starts working 

1 minute ago, uphillmoss said:

This team is going to be really special if the PP starts working 

I'm hoping once the new guys get settled and they have some time to work the PP together there "should" be some major improvement, but I guess they can't do much worse than they have been.

What are they looking at right now, 2 game PPP streak? Which is certainly a step in the right direction, the PP has been so hard to watch this year. I'd prefer we just play 5v5, we give up far too many good looks to others team's PK. I still have hope that they'll turn it around before playoffs thought :)