(S67) C - Vladimir Pavlov, TPE: 30

Victor

Hey @Victor

I’m going to let others see if they can slot you in first, but if no one else noteworthy offers there is always room for you on Philadelphia and i would be excited to have you. Know i will be looking at you in the draft for next season when Philadelphia plans to compete  :)

Philidelphia Reapers GM

Blade

Edited by BladeMaiden

8 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Funny there are like 4 C’s up for grab and you only offer on Victor...

I fail to see the point offering spots for brand new players to join Saskatoon when all I can give them is fourth line minutes at 30 TPE. 

Meanwhile, Victor would be on Saskatoon's special teams and 2B line and get 10-18 minutes a game, he also knows how it goes and understands that full VHLM teams can only offer so many more minutes. 

Doesn't exactly promote retention when I can offer a new guy 2-4 minutes a game, and it doesn't do any justice to have someone just coming around to be fielding that offer. 

EDIT: But to stop your bitching I just offered for the Cs available on the market. Funny, you have an empty team and can offer a ton of ice time but haven't offered yet either... 

Edited by Peace

Just now, Peace said:

I fail to see the point offering spots for brand new players to join Saskatoon when all I can give them is fourth line minutes at 30 TPE. 

Meanwhile, Victor would be on Saskatoon's special teams and 2B line and get 10-18 minutes a game, he also knows how it goes and understands that full VHLM teams can only offer so many more minutes. 

Doesn't exactly promote retention when I can offer a new guy 2-4 minutes a game, and it doesn't do any justice to have someone just coming around to be fielding that offer. 

My point is your making special exceptions for Vets and although that is nice, you could do the same for a newbie and make him feel special too. Literally you have no good excuse, if you can squeeze a GM player in, you can Squeeze a regular player in. It is fine that you choose not to but don’t give me your BS about miniutes... 

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

My point is your making special exceptions for Vets and although that is nice, you could do the same for a newbie and make him feel special too. Literally you have no good excuse, if you can squeeze a GM player in, you can Squeeze a regular player in. It is fine that you choose not to but don’t give me your BS about miniutes... 

So what's your excuse for not offering on them then but offering Victor one, mhm? I have a legitimate reason - a reason of retention - in not offering fourth line minutes to new players. Victor is a GM, been around forever, and will log in tomorrow even if he's only getting 2-4 minutes to start. A new player might just up and quit because they're upset at only getting up to or less than 4 minutes a game, explain to me how that's productive. Whether you agree with my reasoning or not, it's valid, so go be hypocritical somewhere else. 

3 minutes ago, Peace said:

So what's your excuse for not offering on them then but offering Victor one, mhm? I have a legitimate reason - a reason of retention - in not offering fourth line minutes to new players. Victor is a GM, been around forever, and will log in tomorrow even if he's only getting 2-4 minutes to start. A new player might just up and quit because they're upset at only getting up to or less than 4 minutes a game, explain to me how that's productive. Whether you agree with my reasoning or not, it's valid, so go be hypocritical somewhere else. 

I had them all pulled up to offer in a blitz round today, honestly I’ve offered on every other player and I’m tired from GMing alone. Being overwhelmed with the WJC and my new GM job is reason enough.

It was nice to see you run to offer to them, at least i knew they were there and planned on offering without being scolded by another GM. I’ve offered for more bloody players than anybody this season so you can think what you want but don’t act like you took the high road here, you didn’t even know those Cs existed, that is how little you considered them.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

There's no need to fight over me x

Your one of the most knowledgeable people on the VHL and a new expansion GM. I would be concerned if people wern't fighting over you tbh.

• Admin
18 hours ago, Eudaldkp said:

Yo Vik if you want we can offer you 3rd line minutes in the championship team :=

Joined in season 10, still haven’t won a Founder’s Cup, might as well give myself the best chance when I have some choice. Hello Minnesota!

Philly and Saskatoon, see you at the draft.