So You Want To Be Drafted By The Reapers? (Spoiler alert - Just Message Me lol)

BladeMaiden

So You Want To Be Drafted By The Reapers?

(Spoiler alert - Just Message Me lol)

The prospect of a theme week it can be very exciting. Especially when we're talking about the upcoming draft. Whether it is in the majors or the minors a draft always insights a feeling of anticipation. for those who are new to our site the draft my cause some anxiety because it is easy to get your heart set on a team that you would like to play for. Whether it's the logo, the city, or just the way the GM of that team has reached out to the player, It isn’t surprising that players get an ideal in their head about what team they want to be on. It can cause some anxiety when you discover that you are being entered the draft and your next season might be up in the air.

For those VHLM players that want to be members of the Philadelphia reapers I suggest reaching out to me as their GM. In fact, for any player looking to play on this specific team I encourage them to reach out to that GM and let them know the that is where you would like to be. I know draft time can have a lot of up's and downs from my personal experience being drafted into the VHL I really do think that communication is the key. Contacting GM's and having open and honest conversations will prevent many issues and make way for an easier upcoming season.

I would like to send my best wishes to all those being drafted in the VHL and the VHLM. I hope you all find that perfect home team for you.

I’ll add my final attempt at recruitment here, Join the Reaper Nation!!

-Blade

On 4/1/2019 at 6:16 PM, Esso2264 said:

you should draft me, im pretty good

So good it’s like you should be in the VHL or something...

Btw Esso I'm taking my own advice and reaching out to my preferred GM. Basically i want you to tamper me, then draft me ;)

Edited by BladeMaiden