Draft talk with Mikko

GRZ

As we all know, the S66 VHL Draft is slowly but surely creeping up on us, we decided to sit down and chat with Mikko, the young fin will experience his 2nd draft, and at the moment of this interview, he is ranked #5 on the Live Draft Rankings.

Do you have any wishes as to where you would land then? Given that some VHL GM might read this in the future?
Not really, I'd love to play for anyone that sees my potential and decides that I'm the right fit in their roster, other than that I haven't really invested time checking which GM's I'd like or not. So I don't have any specific preferences, hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the long run *laughs*.
If you were asked to give your "sleeper" picks for the draft, who would you shout-out?
Wow, that's a fun question.....I've always thought that these 3 players would amount to lots in the league, I don't believe people have found their true potential yet, I got to observe them by playing alongside them in the Reapers. 
John Frostbeard (@FrostBeard) - A real positivity magnet as I would best describe him, this guy makes sure that everyone is welcomed with positivity and you really can't go wrong with having a chat with him, active in the LR + the work ethic he has is impressive... Definitely a steal for anyone getting him.

Charlie Paddywagon (@DMaximus) - The madlad in VHLM with 90 Defense(yeah its real check it out), that just shows the determination this guy has towards his position, the guy is always providing everyone with stats from previous games and will be a great fit to any team that is looking for a Top2 future d'man.

Hans Gruber (@TheFlash) - The best german player in the draft and a well deserved title, this dude is determined to do some damage in the big league, btw he went from a Scoring Left Winger to a Playmaking Center just to help out his team, that should show you that this player is for real and is ready to help out his team in any way possible. Great teammate + awesome LR presence. 

I'd say that you can't really go wrong with any of these 3 picks, have at it VHL GM's and you can thank me later.

- 380 words, claiming this (07/04 - 14/04) 2 + 1 for theme week.