S66 Draft Wild Cards

Hybrid1486

While I was writing my look at the S66 VHL Draft entrants by position, there were two wild cards that caught my eye. One of them is the traditional sleeper-type, while the other could put a kink into things for an entirely different reason.

The first player is Edgar Tannahill. He's gotten off to a great start, nearly capping out in each week so far...I'm not sure how long @gregreg has been out of the game, so if he needs time to acclimate to the modern method of capping it's understandable. Even if he just plain isn't capping out, though, he's a Hall of Famer as a builder and with multiple players, so he knows what's up. It could be a case of nostalgia that wears off quickly, or he could add another banner to his resume.

The other is the oddly-named ACL TEAR (I know he has an actual name, I'm not writing it out). He created in the timeframe to declare for the S67 draft, but at this point he's still listed as S66 and @Quik hasn't decided which draft he'll be in. If he wants the first-overall and TPE-whore glory he could wait it out, but as of right now he's a mid-TPE prospect in this draft who will sneak past guys with almost twice as much TPE on reputation alone.