An overlooked prospect.

Matmenzinger

We all know that this draft will be one of the highest quality drafts the league has ever seen. The amount of players that will be at or near the VHL level out of the draft is astonishing and there are plenty of amazing picks to be had in later rounds as well. This has all been discussed in depth, however I feel there has been one player not getting enough of the spotlight. That player being John Frostbeard. While he hasn't been as active recently, and will be a bit behind some of the other forwards available in the draft, I think he actually provides something much more important.

You wouldn't know this aspect without already having John Frostbeard on your team but I feel as though he brings an invaluable morale boost and would be an excellent candidate as a captain or assistant captain of a team. He engages regularly in the locker room and has an extremely bright outlook in any given situation. I think any team and any player can rally behind him. With this in mind I feel as though Frostbeard would be worth taking ahead of his projected spot in the draft. 

User mentioned in this article.

@FrostBeard

@Matmenzinger Huge thanks for this my friend, I truly feel honored as I am just trying to be a decent person when talking to others and you know - bring a little optimism spark in the LR :) Truly thanks and I am not lost anywhere - I am here every day, reading, checking, doing my stuff - My TPE gain will bump up after the draft - I guarantee that!

25 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

@Matmenzinger Huge thanks for this my friend, I truly feel honored as I am just trying to be a decent person when talking to others and you know - bring a little optimism spark in the LR :) Truly thanks and I am not lost anywhere - I am here every day, reading, checking, doing my stuff - My TPE gain will bump up after the draft - I guarantee that!

Yeah of course man, I was happy to write this up. It's good to hear that you're not going anywhere, you definitely had a part in me deciding to commit to the league with how welcoming you were when I joined!