Aleksander Rodriguez Press Conference

4 hours ago, Jtv123 said:

I need question badly please. I am new and I can’t see to find any to answer these days. Help a new fellow here. Thx in advance!

Hello new man.

1.  Do you have any other sim league experience? Where did you find VHL?

2. Do  you follow hockey IRL? What team you support?

3. Out of all of the current VHL franchises, which team do you think has the best logo/branding/location?

4. Are you related to the Alex Rodriguez who played for the Yankees?

Also, you can just answer generic questions posted by your VHLM GM in your team thread, which is pinned to this sub-forum.

Assuming you do have a VHLM team... I'd just PM your GM/AGM and ask them how to do pressers the easy/cheap way, so you don't have to wait for other members to think up some questions for you. 

49 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Also, you can just answer generic questions posted by your VHLM GM in your team thread, which is pinned to this sub-forum.

Assuming you do have a VHLM team... I'd just PM your GM/AGM and ask them how to do pressers the easy/cheap way, so you don't have to wait for other members to think up some questions for you. 

They kinda stopped doing it for a while :(

@Jtv123 you can get 2 TPE from answering 6 press conference questions. Since gorlab gave you 4, here are 2 more so you can get your TPE for the week. 

1. Give us a shout-out to a member of the site who you feel has done the most to help you out. What should we know about them?

2. Who do you see yourself being drafted by in the upcoming VHLM draft? Or, if you don't know, what team do you want to be drafted by in the upcoming draft?

1.  Do you have any other sim league experience? Where did you find VHL?

I don’t have any other sim league and I found this league from Cyn YouTube channel.

2. Do  you follow hockey IRL? What team you support?

Yes, I do follow hockey in real life and my favorite team is the Habs. Been a fan of them ever since I was young.

3. Out of all of the current VHL franchises, which team do you think has the best logo/branding/location?

I really like Calgary logo and branding but I love Davos location.

4. Are you related to the Alex Rodriguez who played for the Yankees?

It seems you have baseball knowledge. I am indeed ;)

5. Give us a shout-out to a member of the site who you feel has done the most to help you out. What should we know about them?

Probably Beaviss, he’s been there since the start and he still help me times to time.

6. Who do you see yourself being drafted by in the upcoming VHLM draft? Or, if you don't know, what team do you want to be drafted by in the upcoming draft?

I see myself drafted by the Ottawa Lynx, but hey, I just want to win a cup in my last VHLM season.

Thank you guys!

1. you've been more active recently. Do you think this gonna help your draft stock?

2. Will you spend one more season in minors?

3. preferable VHL destination for you?

4. is there any team you don't want to play for?

5. do you hope your player won't be stuck in third line or some like that in his rookie season?

6. will you miss VHLM when you're out of there?

7. Two or so weeks ago I put your player at the mid-fourth round in my mock draft (VHL league). Do you feel like you should've been higher?

8. are you happy with your performance this season?

9. which draft you're more hyped to: minors or big league?

10. your least fav NHL team?

1. You've been more active recently. Do you think this gonna help your draft stock?

I am always active since I joined this league (Almost 2 months ago) and I don’t plan to stop anytime soon and I do believe it will really help me distinguish from others prospects since I am barely a top 25 prospects. 

2. Will you spend one more season in the minors?

Yes, I do plan to stay in the Minors because I want to try to be a MVP candidate and win a cup for the Ottawa Lynx, the team that signed me. (If they draft me because I am eligible for the VHLM Draft)

3. Preferable VHL destination for you?

I don’t have any preferable VHL destination because I would just be glad getting drafted high from where I started. But, Davos does interest me because I am already familiar with some of there players.

4. Is there any team you don't want to play for?

I don’t have any team that I don’t want to play for, mainly because I’m new to this league. I still have a lot to learn.

5. Do you hope your player won't be stuck in third line or some like that in his rookie season?

Since I am staying in the minors next season. I believe that the season after that, I could be ready for second ice time, it depends on the team that draft me and how much I have improved during that extra VHLM season.

6. Two or so weeks ago I put your player at the mid-fourth round in my mock draft (VHL league). Do you feel like you should've been higher?

Wellll, I wasn’t even in the top 100 when I joined the league and a lot of had a good head start in front of me. That made me want to work harder and be really consistent and now I am close top 25. And I flew trough the rankings after I saw that I was a kid-fourth pick, so yes I thought I should have been higher and I still believe that I can reach higher.

**Thank you for the answers! Will answer the others next week!!!**

• 1 month later...

1. It seems you have a strong LR presence in MCK... what do you think of the LR so far this season?

2. Are you happy with your player build?

3. Do you think you will be performing better late in the season?

4. What would you change about the MCK Strategy on the ice?

5. How do you feel about the Kings falling to 7th place?

6. What changes do you think the Kings can make down the stretch?

7. Burrito or Taco?

8. Any thoughts on the VHL Draft?

9. What is it like playing in a country that only cares about Soccer and Bull Fighting?

10. What is your favorite Tequila?