Introducing...San Diego

InstantRockstar

Expansion is a big topic, when a league decides to it, there is a lot of thought that goes into it, and a big process that has to happen in order to not only make it happen, but make it happen properly. The first order of business when the VHLM decided a second expansion was necessary, was finding the right GM's to call these teams home. With three new teams, came three new GM's and this week we have the pleasure of introducing my team, the San Diego Marlins. 

A lot of people know me, some people do not. I am a 15 year "veteran" of the site, we'll call myself a partial veteran because my activity as everyone now knows has been very spotty in the past. However, in my prime, I was a guy who could make 1000 TPE players, I could last in the league, I was capable of being a good GM and I was able to really make a name for myself. I've come back and fought for an expansion team for that very reason, to go back into my prime. 

I was then tasked at hiring an assistant GM. I had a lot of great applicants, but one stood out among the rest, and that would be MexicanCow. He's been an absolute pleasure to have early on, active, helpful, up front and always asking questions, he's the ideal person to have alongside you, and as long as he remains as active as he's been, we'll be a dominant force. We've got plans ahead to take over this league by storm, big things are going to happen, and I'm glad you all get to bare witness. 

I've done it as well, so it's not a criticism, but was there a reason you used an alias? And did you apply for the role under the alias, or was VHLM management aware that you were IR? 

Either way, good luck to you. 

On 4/15/2019 at 5:44 PM, BOOM™ said:

I've done it as well, so it's not a criticism, but was there a reason you used an alias? And did you apply for the role under the alias, or was VHLM management aware that you were IR? 

Either way, good luck to you. 

sorry for late reply, I used an alias to escape my past as IR, however all management was aware I am IR prior to making their decision.