Jet Jaguar VHL team preference

gorlab

Salutations,

After a tough game 6 or 7 loss (i can't remember) agains the Minnesota Storm in the VHLM finals, Jet Jaguar the second line centre of the Halifax 21st, will try and move past that disappointment and set his focus on the VHL.  Jaguar is expected to go in the first two rounds of the upcoming S66 VHL Entry Draft, and will potentially join the VHL club immediately, and not return to the VHLM for a second season.

His agency has released a location preference list, to spur some interest in the player. Jaguar is willing to play for any VHL franchise, though, so don't take this list to heart. He will report to whatever franchise selects him in the entry draft.

However, here is the list, from least-preferred, to most-preferred.

1) Toronto Legion - I'm from Western Canada and hate Toronto franchises pretty much full stop. The Legion are no exception. Not a fan of the logo/branding/location. Devise is cool, but IDK how long he'll be the gm.

2) Seattle Bears - Was never a fan of the franchise. Their recent success and semi-recent(ish) logo change makes them a bit better, but they're not very high.

3) Calgary Wranglers - Horrible logo and team name. I hate wrangler jeans.

4) HC Davos Dynamo - I have a sordid history with HC Davos, but that was mostly due to the big Stockholm/Davos rivalry at the time. I'm a fan of the color scheme/branding/ahma.

5) Riga Reign - A team I've played for in my past life. Big fan of the GM.

6) New York Americans - Another team I've played for in a past life, and experienced a lot of success. IMO this is the peak all-time franchise of the VHL, and I don't care what TOR/CGY/whoever the most winning franchise is has to say about it.

7) Vancouver Wolves - Great logo/branding. I always wanted to play for Quebec Meute when Frank was the GM, but the franchise is still attractive to me. (pause)

8 ) Helsinki Titans - I associate Helsinki with DRAPER, and have always liked the organization. Good color scheme/logo/history.

9) Malmo Nighthawks - Big fan of the GM. Would like to be a franchise piece that an expansion team can build around.

10) Moscow Menace - Big fan of the GM. Would like to be a franchise piece that an expansion team can build around.

Thanks for reading all! See you at the S66 Entry Draft.