Bjorn Scoringson: Future Legend

Big Mac

Why I believe Bjorn Scoringson is a future legend (not attacking any other S67 players)

Bjorn Scoringson, is a future outstanding player of the year, and this is my IN MY OPINION. Scoringson is simply great. He didn’t have a great season due to injuries, and I will comment on that soon. Scoringson is a pure scorer who can turn into a playmaker at will. He handles the puck well, and he honestly is in my honest opinion is the clear 1st pick (for now). He can skate well, and he has low flaws. He’s getting better at defense, and I believe then he’ll get better at checking. I want him to succeed so badly, and I’m not the only person with high hopes for Scoringson. Fellow Icelander, Sigurdsson, Who I’ve read him say this about Scoringson says "Is the future best Icelander in the league" and that takes dedication. If you don’t see what I’m saying is in another way Scoringson is going to better than him in his own words. 

One Problem

Scoringson has one potential flaw. I know this will get people mad, so prepare your anger. I think his potential flaw is durability. I think it’s a known fact once you get injured you’re less druable and that means he has a higher chance of getting injured. So if this happens again, Scoringson has the chance to play great, but he won’t keep up with consistent stats. That’s all thanks for reading hopefully you can read another of my articles.