Breaking: Jerry Garcia Leaning Towards Drafting a Bad Player

Nykonax

With the VHLM draft happening tomorrow, all of the expansion teams have made splashes, and have acquired multiple 1st rounders, in what seems like a season where over 5 teams will be competing. Hounds GM Jerry Garcia ( @GustavMattias) didn't want to miss out on the trade action. The Kings and Marlins had already made trades to add an additional 1st, so just recently he acquired the 3rd overall pick. During a pre-draft press conference he was asked who he was going to draft, and he answered with this:

"I'm not sure yet, but I'm definitely leaning towards drafting a definite bust. After seeing the other moves made, I made a terrible trade so that I wouldn't miss out on the bad players of the draft. It's a tough decision to make, do you draft a generational player who will score 100 points, or do you draft an injury prone dud who puts in no effort. Me and my team of scouts think its a really hard decision to make, but its one that will have to be made, and will affect the franchise. Right now I can confidently say that we are leading towards the bust side, and we would be happy with that outcome. There's also a 3rd option that we need to consider to and that's being fleeced hard during the draft"

Edited by Nykonax