Position: LW

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 171 lbs.

Birthplace: Switzerland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome Back to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

Also if you don't mind me asking why the new character.

Welcome @Yannick! I'm Minessota Storm's GM, we're the defending champs this year. We would love to have you on our roster, and unlike other teams, we can offer you meaningful minutes from the start while you grow your player. It's gonna be an amazing season and we'll have it tough competing for the championship, but with the additions of players like you we can do it! Sign with us for a 1,5M contract and the amazing opportunity that Minnesota can offer you.

minnesotastormrecruit.jpg

I see you created another player :P I'll post the same message, if you need help getting around the site let me know!

• Commissioner

Just a heads up the extra TPE from retiring and re-creating isn’t supposed to be present but hasn’t been fixed in the code yet. I’ll he manually adjusting your TPE down to 30.

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Line/3rd Line LW role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

I guess this is another message for you to show our dedication to get you on! If you do decide - quote this and write "Accepted"!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Edited by FrostBeard

Welcome to the VHL @Yannick

I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces and I'd like to offer you a role on our second line to start the year off, with the ability to move up upon improvement. We have plenty of experienced sim leaguers on our team who would be happy to help you learn and get your player to start level in no time.

No matter who you choose, I hope you enjoy your time in the league

#StackTheDeck:veg: