(S67) D - Hunter Koopmans, TPE: 30

Hey, welcome to the league!

I'm Nyko, the GM of a new expansion team, the Mexico City Kings. I can offer a 1.5 million contract with 2nd pair minutes and some special teams time provided you stay active. We have a strong team with many sim league veterans.

Let me know if you have any questions, and also quote this post and say accept to join my team,

Nyko

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hello @Hunter Koopmans! I see you're new to the league and would like to introduce myself. I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, one of the VHLM's new expansion teams. Though we came out of the draft with a very strong draft class, we would like to add an active player to the ranks of our defensemen. 

If you join my team, and you're active in terms of TPE-earning, I can offer you a spot on the first line right off the bat. 

If you're interested, quote my offer and say "accepted," and I'll send you an offer on the portal!

Good luck this season, no matter where you end up, and don't be afraid to ask questions anytime you need answers.

-Gustav

Hi @Hunter Koopmans and welcome to the VHL.

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. we're ramping up for another playoff run this season. We'd like to offer you a spot on our second pairing with plenty of power play time available. We have a bunch of sim league veterans along with current and former managers to help you out as you get started. 

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept, and I'll send an offer over. 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

R2k59j8.jpg

Hiya,

I'm FBR, the assistant general manager for the defending Founder's Cup champions, Minnesota Storm. We would like to offer you a 1.5M/1yr (automatic contract in the VHLM) for you to join our defensive squad this season. Our team is in a little bit of a reset this season, but we believe that we can still make the playoffs with the right free agent signings and we believe that you could be one of them. Our defense is a bit weak at the moment, so you will be getting a considerable amount of minutes here in Minnesota. If you decide to sign here, the GM, @Eudaldkp, will send you the contract when he comes online. You just have to quote the offer you accept and write "I accept".

Thank you,
Matthew Kai/FBR

gPBJFcV.png

Welcome to the league @Hunter Koopmans

I just want to start off by saying that I really enjoy the way you started off your build with your defender, I'm also a defender and actually just finished my 'senior' year in the VHLM where I won the DOTY trophy and also won a trophy for most assists in the league. With this experience, I am willing to offer you 2nd line on the San Diego Marlins and I am dedicated to making sure you become one of the top defenders in the league. You'd be joining a active locker room with a lot of helpful people ready to help your career flourish

If you choose to come to San Diego, just quote this and say "I accept". 

Cheers, and good luck on your adventure through the league.