(S67) C - Xander Hawley, TPE: 30

MrSharkFIN

Hi there @MrSharkFIN and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM development league. I'd like to offer you a spot on our 3rd line to start, with the ability to move up our lineup as you improve. We have been one of the more successful teams lately and hope to keep it up.

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept and I'll send a contract offer to you right away 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Top 6 time but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@MrSharkFIN, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Welcome to VHL forum @MrSharkFIN!

The high powered Philadelphia Reapers would like to extend you an offer to join us this season. You would start out in a depth role and have opportunity to move up based on your activity during the season. The season is about a week away from starting. Our GM Blademaiden and I are always around to help you get started and help you to succeed to the best of our abilities. We can also provide build advice so you can get the most out of your player based on what type of player you aim to create.

Let me know if Philly sounds like the right destination for Xander Hawley . If so, simply quote this post below advising of your acceptance.

All VHLM waiver contracts are 1 season @ $1.5million.

Jubo07 - Philadelphia Reapers Assistant GM :phi: 

29 minutes ago, MrSharkFIN said:

Player Information

Username: MrSharkFIN

Player Name: Xander Hawley

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league @MrSharkFIN!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions at all and I’ll make sure to respond ASAP :)

5 hours ago, oilmandan said:

Hi there @MrSharkFIN and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM development league. I'd like to offer you a spot on our 3rd line to start, with the ability to move up our lineup as you improve. We have been one of the more successful teams lately and hope to keep it up.

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept and I'll send a contract offer to you right away 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

Accept! I chose you because Vegas is near my heart ❤️