Ambrose Stark [PC]

23 hours ago, oilmandan said:

What is the best part of being a commissioner 

Any VHLM teams you've ruled out already?

What kind of defenseman is Stark going to be?

1. I like helping the GM's, the members and the league grow/enjoy the VHLM. We have a good group as you know, so it's also nice to have that close group to bug and joke with. When I first took the position, I was concerned if I was ready for it. I didn't want to fail, look like a dumbass or be inconsistent, but I think we've done pretty solid. 

2. Yes. Lots are dead. 4 to go. About to kill another one soon. Then, I'm kinda unsure on the final 3. My gut and brain are screaming Philly because they may have the edge on paper for best team. I also like @BladeMaiden and don't mind their LR at all. Always good people in there and active! HOWEVER, my heart is saying make it somewhat more "fair". I am the commissioner and something I preach is that the VHLM isn't JUST about winning. It's about retention, growing new members and blah blah. HOWEVER, I still am a player and being a commissioner should really have zero influence on this decision. Time will tell, but I may leave it up to the league to decide. :)

3. I want him to be dominant. Strong on the puck, tallying up huge goals. I want him to be the best goal scoring d-man there ever was- so here's to hoping. My forwards always turn out to be good. Smirnov was seemingly great in his first year but levelled out afterwards. It seems I have an easier and more successful time with D-men (Federov and Kovalchuk). Kovalchuk is licking up the awards with half a career ahead of him. I think Stark is only going to be better. 

1. How many teams were you actually considering signing with--how many really had a chance? Which ones?

2. Take any one of the teams you killed, and state the reason why. 

3. If you weren't going to Seattle next season, where would you have liked to end up? Where wouldn't you?

4. Which locker room is better: Philly or Mississauga?

5. What's your second choice for a GoT-related player name?

6. Assuming "Night King" doesn't win, what would have happened if it had?

• 4 weeks later...

1) How good is Kennedy

2) House Kennedy is the best correct?

3) Is Kennedy the best Centre in the VHLM

4) Ottawa would be good at best without Kennedy?

5) The city of Ottawa's favorite players are Stark and Kennedy?

6) How Good was the 78th Entry Draft pick?