Ambrose Stark: [RP] [1/2]

Ambrose Stark: Rookie Profile

sorryricky.gif

Name: Ambrose Stark

Position: D

Height: 6'2" 

Weight: 201 lbs

Hometown: Winterfell, Westorts 

It was only a matter of time before I created a Game Of Thrones influenced character and officially, Winter is Here. For Ambrose Stark, growing up in Westoros and being part of House Stark played a huge role in his developmental games, as well as how he mentally prepares and plays the game of hockey. Between the sword/battle practice and playing on the ice, it's safe to say that he's one tough mother fucker and his hand eye coordination is like no other. It's beyond incredible. Unfortunately, it doesn't come into play an incredible amount on ice because Ambrose Stark chose to hold the blue line. However, because of his amazing family genes and a strong head on his shoulders (Is that an Ned joke??), his defensive play, laser beam of a shot and physicality are all something that a lot of younger d-men are missing. 

Ambrose Stark suited up for the Winterfell Direwolves and played on a team that was always well respected and tough to beat. Taken 3rd overall in the WHL (Westoros Hockey League) during the leagues 111th season draft, he never seemed to disappoint and while being taken at 3rd overall is an incredible accomplishment and not much of a gap between 1st, he was often described as being a steal by most. It wasn't long before he started to prove his abilities and skills on the ice and because of his families reputation off the ice, his odds at development boosts were through the roof.

Scouting Report:

Pros

1. Defensive side of things: He's smart. He's smart with the puck, he's smart without the puck and he's just simply smart. His defensive game is at a whole other level compared to any other d-man in the league and he's an absolute complete package. His stick checking tends to be smart and gets the job done and when he lays a hit or attempts to, he rarely misses and always connects with a big thud. 
  2. Powerful shot - As we said, he's the complete package. The level and skill you see at one end of the ice, you get at the other end of the ice. His accuracy is really good but the thing that stands out the most is his blistering slap shot. If a goalies not careful and paying attention, there's a good chance he takes their head off with the equipment they use in Westoros/Winterfell. 
  3. Loyal - I don't think there's many houses more loyal than the Starks. You could possibly argue that this isn't true - but I'd tell you to prove it. There are other loyal houses, but nothing that competes with the Starks and Ambrose completely displays this in so many great ways. He's knowledgable for his age and an amazing presence inside and outside the locker rooms.

Negatives

1. Face-offs -  When you have a guy with very few negatives to his game, you really have to go hunting and start pulling stuff out of your ass. He's a dman - what a wonderful surprise that his face-off abilities lack and are extremely low. Is this a ball buster for most teams? lol no.
  2. Skating - At the moment, his skating ability isn't anything to cheer about, but you can expect him to be working on this almost immediately. Winter fell is a cold place and Winter is always Coming, but when it's here - they play puck hard. So, it really just depends how much Winter you get, you know?
  3. Leadership - He's currently 4th in line to become "Lord of Winterfell" so his leadership skills aren't exactly there. They don't really need to be, you know? With XXXXXXXXX (Spoiler, can't ruin S8, dawg) leading the way, he can take a back seat, make some simple decisions but never be the full guy in charge at the moment. Win/Win if you ask me. 

Spoiler

+8 TPE - Ambrose Stark

• 1 month later...

Review:

I like the GIF, though it makes it a bit difficult to show your player as someone other than the player its based on, since you can't edit nameplates or anything.

Solid Summary section.

On 5/5/2019 at 2:49 PM, Banackock said:

It was only a matter of time before I created a Game Of Thrones influenced character and officially, Winter is Here

Ruh roh

Seriously though, I like the theme. 

Pros and cons are good, as is the spoiler alert. Might want a conclusion/summary at the end, but otherwise looks great. Hope you have fun with this one.