Another BossNian? [2/2]

So recently Xander Hawley has told us, that his brother Emir might want to take a chance at the VHL, or atleast the VHLM. Emir is Xander's twin and as Emir is doing quite well in his team right now Xander has told him, that he could very well be succeeding in the VHLM and/or the VHL.

Emir has played 13 games this season in Quebec and scored 5 goals and added 12 assists to that for 17 points, but he hasn't always shined through that bright.

Here are Emir's thoughts:

Why do you think you should take a chance at the VHL?

"I mean with Xander obviously already playing in the VHLM going for the VHL as his dream I would really want to be a part of it. When we were young we always had big dreams together and not just on our own, so recently he asked me if I wanted to take a chance and told me I am definitely good enough for it. I don't really know about it though :D"

How well do you think you will do in the VHLM?

"I mean I think I will probably do decently well. Maybe not a point-per-game like I am right now getting here in Quebec, but maybe atleast for an example, 30 points in 45 games or something along the line of that."

And how about the VHL? How good will you do there?
"Well, not as good as in the VHLM probably. Maybe 10-15 points in 35 games. I really don't think I will be a superstar, even though I would really want to be one. So yeah, not too well I guess"

Will you be as good as Xander, what do you think?
"Well, I've never really been as good as Xan, so I don't think so. He has always been alot better than I have, except when he got the mild concussion and was out for almost a year. That's when I really had developed more than he had, and I was better than him for a little bit."

What line do you think you could play at the best?

"I mean definitely I could play in the first line, as it really depends on the team. I could be a first line winger on a team and a depth winger on another. So yea, first line at best, but again, it really depends on the team I eventually go to"

What do you think is the biggest reason for your success in your current league?

"This question is though. There are alot of good things in our team, for an example our offense and goaltending are both really stacked, but I'd say the biggest reason for my success is my teammates in many ways. They can finish from my passes and I can do the same from their good passes. They are also really funny in the locker room and many respect and cheer me alot, so that is another key reason."

So overall I think Emir will atleast have a chance in the VHLM, and if he plays good, the VHL. He himself thinks he can succeed on that level, which obviously is a good start if he wants to play in the league. Xander also has similar thoughts on Emir. More on that later maybe ;) 

• 2 months later...

Review: Hey, really good write up here. I think there are a couple structural things that could improve, like a few spelling mistakes and awkward formatting, but overall you did a really good job with this! I enjoyed the read.