A Revelation on TPE Charges

bluesfan55

Recently, it has been alleged that TPE is a performance enhancing drug. I have a stunning revelation for you all. This may sound crazy, but trust me, this isn’t. I’ve spent hundreds of hours researching this. EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE JUICES. Not just me. Not just all of the superstars. EVERYBODY! From your top prospects in the VHLM to stars in the VHL, everyone uses TPE. And you can’t tell me otherwise. How the hell do players like Preencarnacion, Ironside, Kastelic, Davis, and Glover score a shit ton of points? It’s not just because they’re all naturally talented players who spend a lot of time in the gym. It’s because their GMs secretly buy TPE from an unknown middleman who lives in the middle of the Pacific Oceans and juice up everybody’s drinks. The league’s scoring numbers are unusually high for a reason. Everybody. USES. T. P. E!!!!!! Everyone here is a god damn juicer. I do it. You do it. Your best friend probably does it. Why? Because we are a league of juicers. It’s like body building. Using PEDs is legal. In hockey, it normally isn’t, but this league seems to turn a blind eye to any allegations of performance enhancing drugs. Make a stand, for fucks sake. Show everyone there that juicing is not ok. It is mentally, physically, and pretty much in every way wrong. Start punishing juicers instead of praising them for their PED use. It’s just like the steroid era of the MLB from the mid 1990s to early 2000s. Everybody that is decent juices. 

(jk let’s keep using dem drugs)