Conklin pulled in his first game

Aged rookie Colin Conklin started his first game last night against the San Diego Marlins. The 33 Year old beer league veteran allowed his first goals just 18 seconds in. Now it wasn’t his fault, Marlins rookie Alex Pearson Tipped a shot from Lincoln Tate and it went just over his glove. Less then 2 minutes later though the marlins scored again. Conklin looked shaky throughout the first, The Marlins missed a lot of shots, luckily because if they didn’t the score would likely be a lot worse. As the period went on The Marlins went up 4-0 on goals from Marleau and Pearson. It looked like the Bulls were Mounting a comeback with a couple quik goals going into the second from Tanner Andrew and rookie Jesse Nyman, but it didn’t last long. Tate scores a goal right through the five hole, a goal He has to save. And with that Conklin gets pulled.935BE022-940B-4152-A597-328D0BF39DAD.thumb.jpeg.4ec33768b023c6e03a5cc210033d4faf.jpeg

(Conklin angrily smashes his stick after being pulled in his first career game)

After the game when asked about his preformance, Conklin said

“I sucked, I know I sucked. I don’t see why you even ask, you guys watched the f—-ing game, I stunk. I gotta be better to play with these kids”