Tuomas Tukio: Funk Trophy Contender?

Corco

Tukio Having Renaissance Season with Quebec

kari_lehtonen.jpg

The change of scenery for Tuomas Tukio has paid big dividends for the Meute and Tukio

QUEBEC CITY, Helsinki - In plain english, Tuomas Tukio is cock-slapping the rest of the league. After years of high expectations not being met, Tukio is ironically finally hitting his stride. There was never a doubt regarding the talent level of Tukio, as he was always a strong, technical, and well-rounded goaltender in his career, although the stats never matched. However now, every single thing possible is going the right way for the Finnish veteran. Tukio currently leads the league in all major (even non-major) goaltending statistics; .946 SvPct, 1.37 GAA, 8 shutouts, 18 wins, and even 3 assists. When asked on how he felt about his performance this season, Tukio responded with:

yeah it feels pretty good to finally collectively shove my cock down the throats of the rest of the league. after years and years of me sucking dick, it really does feel great to switch the roles around. these goalie enhancement creams that Quebec has been providing me really do work.