(S68) RW - Frans Eller, TPE: 30

Ace

@NorseBruin91 I am BladeMaiden the Philadelphia GM, wish i had a roster spot to offer you so you could start your career with Green but the truth is i have no miniutes to offer a new player. With that said i will be keeping my eyes on you for the upcoming vhlm draft and if you need help don’t be afraid to ask :D  

Unfortunately most of the teams are full; Saskatoon can offer limited ice time if you’re interested but I’d strongly recommend waiting for another team to offer you what they can. 

Hello there, I am here to offer you an amazing chance to play on Houston Bulls! We can easily offer you a second line time if we manage it correctly ;) As this season is ending and our team is oficially out of playoffs, we can't offer you a team that will do miracles this season, but you have a chance to be in a fun environment anyway! If you do want to join us - quote me and say Accepted!

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Hello there, I am here to offer you an amazing chance to play on Houston Bulls! We can easily offer you a second line time if we manage it correctly ;) As this season is ending and our team is oficially out of playoffs, we can't offer you a team that will do miracles this season, but you have a chance to be in a fun environment anyway! If you do want to join us - quote me and say Accepted!

Accepted. Go Bulls!