NHL "All-Heart" Team

Not throwing shit but its true. Probably should have worded it better instead of talking in slang, which is my bad, but my words mean no ill will. You stated that him biting people is a regular occurrence yet it only happened once? I have no problem with your opinion at all, its just that how do you use something false to solidify your argument in a debate? Also my "bias" comes from what I see in the western conference since that's what I'm presented on cable, kind of the same thing as you including Bieksa and Tanev in your team because those players are what you view most often. When I meant you were being bias I meant that everytime there is a conversation about him you bring up your "slideshow" stuff when really it happened way less than you make it out to be.

That being said there are probably way more people that would make this team before Burrows I was just throwing out names. He atleast should be in the conversation. If I were to heavily argue one person it would be Kesler.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

When I meant you were being bias I meant that everytime there is a conversation about him you bring up your "slideshow" stuff when really it happened way less than you make it out to be.

Go find me anything I've said on Burrows. See if you claim I am using false points to solidify my argument then at least don't do the same. Happens way less? Like you said I get to watch him because I'm on the west coast, and he just happens to do some shady whining things that I can't stand.

Also, still not sure you understand what bias is when it comes to watching these players. If I had a bias, wouldn't I have included Burrows, seeing as I get to watch him on the west coast and you have included him? I included Tanev and Bieksa because its not just in Vancouver where fans have recognized their heart. I have talked to people from the east coast who have seen Canucks games and figured that out. Just like how I included guys from the Capitals, when really I'm on the west coast so in your mind I should know nothing about them. I understand when I say something good about the Canucks, it's well received but don't go thinking every Canuck is a golden boy (even to a guy living here).

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this idea elsewhere and figured I'd bring it over. Basically put together the lineup you think competes game in and game out. Don't judge on skill, judge on heart. The goal is not to put together the top scoring team or the best defensive team, but the best examples of laying out for the ultimate prize. These could be shot blockers, players who out muscle opposition players for the puck or simply guys who win crucial face-offs. Some would classify these guys as Cherry boys "Good ol' meat and potatoes". As an example I give you mine:

Ladd - Giroux - Burns

Saad - Toews - Palmeiri

Chimera - Legwand - Brouwer

MacArthur - Zajac - Gallagher

Giordano - Wisniewski

Bieksa - M.Stuart

Tanev - Leddy

M.Smith

Scrivens

Coach - Kirk Muller

O.o 6 current/former Hawks players...  Can't complain.  I always liked guys like Ladd and Brouwer.