(S68) RW - Mac Hooper, TPE: 30

MacH

@MacH

Welcome to the victory hockey league, you joined us at a fun time the playoffs are in the final series and a new season will be starting in a week or so. You will be entered in the vhlm draft, take this time to learn about the site and start building your player for the upcoming season :)

if you have questions on how things have changed let me know.

Blade, Philadelphia Reapers GM

Edited by BladeMaiden

46 minutes ago, MacH said:

@BladeMaiden Only questions I have is what day do the weeks for Media Spots/Graphics reset?

When is the next draft?

PT weeks are from Monday till Sunday, so you have a few days left to get your tasks in.

The next draft will be planned in after the VHLM season ends. We are currently in the finals, so within a week a date should be announced

Hey, @MacH I would just like to welcome you to the league! If you have any question don't be afraid to pm me or anyone. Were all here to help! There is also a discord which is a great place to chat it up with people! https://discord.gg/YJEPMw Once again I welcome you and hope you enjoy your time here! 

9 hours ago, MacH said:

Player Information

Username: MacH

Player Name: Mac Hooper

Recruited From: Other (Used to play)

Position: RW

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 150 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Mr. MacH

can I interest you into Borgino's cottage cheese. Freshly made. From the hand of our workers. It’s only 2.99. For any inquiries shoot me a pm. Let me know if you’re not interested.