Take a Chance on Me!

Dtayl

Dear VHL GM's, 

This is Kenji Hachimura, I'd like to think most of you know who I am from scouting but let's be honest here my first season in the VHLM didn't exactly go as planned. Yes, I struggled and it hurt me as much as it hurt anyone. I was a naive little kid coming over from Japan, I thought I was hot stuff. Turns out I'm not as great as I thought I was. However, that doesn't mean I can't be as great as I have always intended to be. I will work harder, I will study the game more, I will listen much much more. I know my lack of work ethic was my downfall this season and that's why I'm here to say that I will put in the work. I'm tired of being average, this season was a humbling experience and I now have a drive to show everyone that they're wrong about me being a bust. That is why I write to you today, I know I won't be a first round pick. I may not even be a second round pick but I promise you that you will not regret grabbing me in this upcoming draft. You'll see next VHLM season, I am not here to play around anymore. I am ready to take the next step in my game. So like the great band Abba once said "Take a chance on me". 

Yours Truly, 

Kenji Hachimura