MORPHEUS crushes Materazo's bones for kicking him out of the Vegas LR

Matt_O

It was a bad scene in Malmo yesterday.

After hearing that the Vegas GM Matt Materazo had kicked him out of the Vegas Locker Room, things got heated. Literally.

"tis terrible! i pick'd yond weakling up with one handeth and crusheth his bones. It hath felt valorous" MORPHEUS told us. Apparently MORPHEUS speaks in shakespearean language as well. Materazo was hospitalized, and shared a room with fellow Malmo teammate Rusty Shackleford. Shackleford had been playing the Malmo signature game "Drink The Beer", when MORPHEUS gave him third degree burns by breathing on him. 

"Overall it's not a good look for us. We like to get wild in Malmo, but now people are getting hurt. Maybe we need to get a leash for MORPHEUS." Defenseman Jerry Garcia told us in an exclusive interview.

This is the second incident regarding MORPHEUS injuring players. General manager ADV isn't keen on trading him though. When asked why, he responded with, "Isn't it obvious?" That's all he had to say to us.

We will see how both Materazo and Shackleford recover from their injuries, as the season is set to start sometime this week.

@Abaddon

@K1NG LINUS

@GustavMattias

MORPHEUS has stormed into the hospital and crushed any of my bones that weren't already crushed because I tagged the wrong person in our VHFL group and about 6 picks have gone by without anyone realizing he never made a second pick