(S68) LW - Diamond Duster, TPE: 30

McSlickster

@McSlickster

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

Hey there @McSlickster

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer third line minutes as well as potentially first/second line minutes and PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

5 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

@McSlickster

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

I accept

9 hours ago, McSlickster said:

Player Information

Username: McSlickster

Player Name: Diamond Duster

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@McSlickster Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

• Commissioner

Welcome @McSlickster , Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the second/third line with the ability to move up to higher profile roles if you stay active! I believe you could be a crucial piece to us winning a cup this season. 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!