(S68) LW - Ryan Leonard, TPE: 30

Jrd5162

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Jrd5162! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you 1st/2nd line minutes! Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi there @Jrd5162 and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on our team.

I can tell you that we're not going to be winning a cup this season, and we won't be very good. That being said, though, I can give you lots of ice time in every game, and you might even find yourself on our first line in good time if you stay active. We also have a very active, friendly, and supportive locker room, where you'll be able to get all your questions answered.

If you'd like a team with a shot to win it all, I'd suggest that you accept the offer of another team, and even if that doesn't matter to you, I'd suggest that you wait a while anyway, just to see who offers what. That being said, though, we'd love to have you, so feel free to quote this post and say "accepted" if you'd like to come aboard!

Welcome once again, and feel free to ask any questions you might have. Good luck!

-Gustav

18 minutes ago, Jrd5162 said:

Player Information

Username: Jrd5162

Player Name: Ryan Leonard

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 183 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Jrd5162 Welcome to the league. Glad to see you join us. If you have any questions about the league or anything else let me know.

Welcome @Jrd5162

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego!