ECN'S Editorial Comment "Happy Birthday VHL"

FrostBeard

ECN - Copy.jpg

Editorial Comment

Happy Birthday, VHL!

ECN's journey and my journey, in particular, started here actually not that long ago, in February of 2019. It has been truly a wild time as not only ECN but my own time has proven to be well spent and brought some truly fun moments into my life. Starting out in VHLM is tough at first but with good guidance, the hardships are overstepped and a wonderful view of excitement and opportunities awaits everyone who is willing to put in hard work. That is how I believe I was put in the position at first to be Co-commissioner of World Championship Juniors and moved later on to have a chance at being a GM of Houston Bulls. It has truly been a great work of everyone around VHL, from people I deal with daily - GM's of VHLM teams and VHLM Commissioners to everyone that is responsible for running VHL and Portal. This just brings me to the point to say that VHL has made my every day more exciting and interesting, has made think out of the box more often than I would usually do. Thanks, VHL, thanks to everyone who is making it possible for many people all around and I truly hope you will have many more years of running so that when the 24th Birthday hits I can still be here! 

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls and Chief Editor of ECN