(S68) RW - Jeff Tates, TPE: 53

PotatoKing

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hello @PotatoKing and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I've got a proposition for you...

I'm writing here because I'm interested in taking you on as a member of our team this season. To start, you'd be on our second line, with lots of potential to even move up to the first if you're active enough! This comes with a bit of a catch--we're not a good team this season and won't be winning many games. But, if you'd like lots of ice time, along with an active locker room, we'd love to have you! Simply quote my post and say "accepted" to hop on board (and, should you do that, please tag my AGM, @berocka, as well, as I'll be out of town and off the site for some time soon). If what we're offering isn't your thing, you're always free to wait for other teams to make offers as well.

No matter which team you join, good luck, and feel free to ask questions!

-Gustav

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @PotatoKing! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger

9 hours ago, PotatoKing said:

Player Information

Username: PotatoKing

Player Name: Jeff Tates

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hello! 

I won't deceive you, Saskatoon will be dropping in the standings quite heavily now that we've traded away our core players, but we can offer you plenty of ice time and specialty team opportunities alongside a great locker room to grow with. If you need any help, I'll be there to help and guide you through the VHL, all you need to do is ask some questions. I'm looking forward to your decision, and good luck with your career! 

12 hours ago, PotatoKing said:

Player Information

Username: PotatoKing

Player Name: Jeff Tates

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@PotatoKing Welcome to the league. Which subreddit did you find us through? If you have any questions about the league or the process let me know and ill help you get the information you need to succeed. 

4 hours ago, PotatoKing said:

Hi @rjfryman, I found a post in r/EA_NHL as I was simply browsing through and my interest was piqued. I believe the thread in question was as follows: Link.

Awesome glad to have you with us. It looks like you have a couple of teams looking to get you on their team. All of them are good people who will help you as best as they can. If you have any other questions let me know.

• PotatoKing changed the title to (S68) RW - Jeff Tates, TPE: 53
On 7/20/2019 at 5:35 AM, Peace said:

Hello! 

I won't deceive you, Saskatoon will be dropping in the standings quite heavily now that we've traded away our core players, but we can offer you plenty of ice time and specialty team opportunities alongside a great locker room to grow with. If you need any help, I'll be there to help and guide you through the VHL, all you need to do is ask some questions. I'm looking forward to your decision, and good luck with your career! 

Accepted

@Peace