Flowers Moving Down Draft Rankings

Image result for stock down

Flowers Still a Top Pick?

Yukon Territory -- When he originally declared for the VHLM at least season's trade deadline, defenseman Lance Flowers was at the top of the charts for potential Season 68 draft picks. However, less than one season later, some are starting to believe that he might not be as high a pick as originally believed.

As it currently, Flowers is indeed one of two players in the upcoming draft above the 200 TPE cap. However, due to a number of different factors, Philadelphia defenseman Condor Adrienne has blown by Flowers in the overall standings. Meanwhile, forwards Eller and Underyew are coming up on Flowers quickly, and other players further down the TPE rankings may show more upside.

Does that concern Flowers? Not particularly. He's happy to work on his skills at his own rate, and for the rest, he believe it'll all come out in the wash. "I'm happy with my work so far, and wherever I land in the draft, I'll land," he explained. "Mock drafts are for the blog boys online. Teams know what I'm about, and if I fall down the draft, so be it. I can't make peoples' decisions for them."

As it currently stands, Flowers has been an excellent passer and checker, as expected. His 14 assists, 20 shots blocked and 36 hits are all in the top 10 of all VHLM players.