Eagles buys a house

Greg_Di

Now knowing where he is playing for the foreseeable future, Greg Eagles, decided to splash the cash and buy a house in Vancouver. His new house is 22,000 sq feet sitting on 1.2 acres of property with some spectacular views.

joe-segals-4707-belmont.jpg

Eagles bought the house for an undisclosed fee but it is said to be worth millions. Eagles will take possession of the property in the next few months.

" I know I will probably be in Vancouver for quite some time and I was tired living out of hotels. I decided to splash the cash on a pretty decent house, now I just have to find stuff to fill it up with" Said Greg Eagles " I know it might be a little too big for just myself but I intend to have a family one day and I just couldn't pass up this opportunity"

It is rumored the new house has an indoor hockey rink and a gym where Eagles can practice in the off-season. His future neighbors might be worried as Eagles has a past of partying late into the night with his team-mates and friends. We will have to wait and see if this behavior has changed or if Eagles will make this private quiet street into a much louder neighborhood