Another mess article.

hedgehog337

If you're waiting for a big and entertaining article, I have some words for ya. Just close this thread and search for more interesting ones. Because this is about to be yet another rambling type of MS.

Yeah, you've heard it. I was telling in last article I have plans to make a big article about the expansion and protection lists. And while I'm still having these plans; guess what - not this week. I feel like I'm dropping a lot of balls this summer. But I guess that's justified. The weather has been pleasant most of times and seems like it's about to get hot once again. Obvious real life things are also playing a part of my decline of activity. Yesterday, @Higgins was asking people about locker rooms. I can tell him in this very thread that I forgot this thing even exists! It's kinda weird - once upon a time the LR activity was the stuff I was proud about. It definitely wasn't the most active in the VHL, but we had a nice time there. It started to decline around S65 and then I created a discord locker room right before the S66 draft. My activity there is being inconsistent as of late so you can figure it out about the forum locker room.

And this is the part I have nothing else to write about. I gotta pull Dills or whoever does VHL.com articles just because. But there is a difference between 200 and 500 words so beat that!

The playoffs is being interesting for Riga. I had a lot of questions before facing off Moscow in EU semis. It turned out nicely - all of our for wins were in 1-2 goal range so STHS hasn't given up on our team. Even more, we're curently are tied 2-2 with Helsinki although we were outhsot in 3 occasions out of 4. Good to see us hanging on. Of course I do hope winning two more, but it's encouraging to see we can keep it close regardless. Especially when we weren't sure about the playoff spot at 50+ games in. Kastelic position change really turned this around for us. I also need to say Svoboda switched to his playoff mode again. Both him and Ryan have 12 points in 9 games so far. So what can I say - let's keep it up and things.

- Calgary once again losing game 7 to Vancouver. Did someone say the Wolves is the least hated team in the VHL? @Matt_O gotta reconsider that cause some Calgary members def not loving Beaviss' managed team after that.

- Speaking about Vancouver - they're really about to dispatch Toronto. Oof. I guess it's about time this team is really elite after all these mid seasons.

- Three out of four current contenders were in finals at least once in past 3 seasons. Guess which team wasn't? To be fair, three turns into all four if we're adding once more season. So are all these four teams rulling the whole S60's? I guess we gotta see Vancouver winning to say that. Right now it's just Toronto and Helsinki + older winners such as Riga, Calgary and Davos. Yes, Davos also won in this decade. @Tyler really be lifting all these curses out there.

I'm tired and it's time to do what I can do best - sleeping. That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE goes to Kallis.