Scott Greene Gains 450 Pounds of Muscle

DoktorFunk

Seattle, Washington

Scott Greene of the Seattle Bears Gains 450 Pounds

The world was shocked today when Scott Greene from the Seattle Bears stated that they would like to announce that he had gained 450 lbs of muscle for the upcoming season. This is an unprecedented statement from a sports player of any kind, much less a player of Scott Greene’s renown. When asked for comment, Scott Greene had this to say: "I think it should really help out with my game. I’m slower, but I’m pretty sure I could fire the puck straight through the net and any players unlucky enough to be in the way.”

This kind of statement is the type that will continue to draw attention to Scott Greene. They’re already quite the high-profile player on the Seattle Bears, and there are those that would say no publicity is bad publicity. 

However, these comments have received their fair share of backlash from even the higher-ups in the Victory Hockey League community. One of the highest profile dissenters of the Board of Governors, Banacock, had this to say about the comments: “As long as he can still score, it’s fine. But it’s like watching molasses out there. He needs to lose some weight because it’s just not healthy.”

We’ll keep you updated as this story develops.