Palo - the most experienced?

jRuutu

R0BStIG.png?1

It´s been solid five days soon since the last game of the season ended and Vancouver won the cup. I have been partying non-stop ever since resulting in my experience level getting to all-time high levels, its at 103 now.

I can't unfortunately share too much about what I have done or where due to simply not remembering most of it, not wanting to remember most of it and of course the activities would make me look bad. I have to look good in the eyes of the fans who keep me as a role model, it´s obviously a great honor, but as you can maybe guess I need to be really careful, if I end up in middle of a controversy - I will lose millions of dollars and I could even end up getting suspended and fired from Vancouver.

How realistic it is that I could get suspended and fired from Vancouver? Well, I have 103 on experience, so you do the math. I have seen some stuff over the years. When my playing days are over, I might write a book and share some of those stories, but for now, I´m going to focus on being a professional hockey player in VHL and make sure I act like that both off and on the ice.

19 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Oh, so that glitch is still a thing? Mine was up over 120 I think a few seasons ago until I fixed it.

I´m like a rookie next to 120

and I guess so, info/teams/Van and it shows that.

Edited by jRuutu