Perrin excited to be joining Phantoms

Seabass

Perrin Excited to be Joining Phantoms

"Here we are fresh off the draft floor with newly drafted VHL prospect Seabass Perrin. 

Seabass how does it feel to be part of the Phantoms after they've selected you 17th overall in the 2nd round of the draft."

"Well first off i'm surprised to go this early in the draft but I'm also very excited to be a part of this team in what's going to be their inaugural VHL season. There's also so many familiar guys that I've played with in the Yukon that are also now members of the Phantoms like Willy Dredge, Erik Draven and Wolf Stansson Jr. so I feel like some things have changed, but some have not. Ha ha. Anyways everything is just surreal right now and i'm just stoked to jump on the ice in one of them fancy new jerseys. I want to thank my parents for making all of this possible, my grandpa Seb and my girlfriend for supporting me chasing my hockey dreams. "

"Thanks Seabass and good luck."

Edited by Sebster03

Congrats on being drafted to the Phantoms! Good use of the different font color which made it easier to differentiate who was talking in the article. Wish you the best of luck next season!

Edited by HughJas_