Milos Slavik Declares for S68 VHLM Draft

Frank

As the title states Slavik will be available likely in the 7th round of the VHLM draft. A player who many scouts would label as a "typical European". Lots of talent, soft as butter and who's give a fuck meter is less than 0. With that being said he has stated willingness to play for whichever team drafts him. He is a playmaker first and foremost so the GM who picks him should keep that in mind. Also something to keep in mind this prospect is very raw and will need a good chunk of VHLM games to get up to speed, do not expect an instant impact type player. He stands tall at 6 foot 2 inches but that may or may not be affected by the current bowl cut that he is sporting. All of this valuable information, I know. If you've made it this far that's a feet in itself. Thanks for taking the time to read this and likely correcting my grammatical errors in your head. 

Side note pre game meal is Pringles crushed into spaghettios. 

Could be a solid pick up in the 7th round, I'm sure many teams will look at this article to come the draft. This will let teams know the personality behind your player.

Edited by HughJas_