Clear Proof That Devise Rigged His Way to Cup Victory

eaglesfan036

Now that I got your attention with that clickbait title, I'm going to ramble on with 150 words VHL related. Gritty for a while has played second fiddle to the Louths and Palos of the world which is just fine because the Vancouver Wolves did just win the Continental Cup. However, Louth is now retired, and hopefully Gritty can help in making up for that lost production, as he is actually getting up there in tpe. Gritty is actually so good that Beaviss made a trade to ensure he did not get selected in the expansion draft. 

Beaviss is not actually buff he is a bubble blowing baby, and all bubble blowing babies will be beaten senseless. 

I am really glad Higgins and Boubabi are back in the VHL. They are two very odd and stubborn people, but odd and stubborn people are good for providing cheap entertainment value. Speaking of odd people, I hope Boom comes back to his former activity levels because I miss his quirkiness as well. Quirkiness is a great word I definitely want to use it in hangman. 

Edited by eaglesfan036