(S69) LW - Edwyn Allen, TPE: 30

Chad D

Welcome @Chad D to the VHL! The draft just completed a few hours ago so you would be available to sign for any VHLM team as a waiver! 

As the Halifax GM, I can offer you 2nd line minutes with powerplay and penalty kill minutes - I'd also be able to bump you up a line if you are active and gaining lots of TPE! What's great about our team is that we're a relatively young team that has not missed the playoffs in our entire history!

Other teams will be offering you a role, so make sure you be patient and hear everyone out before you commit.

Good luck in your decision, and if you need any help at all, don't be afraid to message myself or any others that will be in this thread!

fonziGG

Welcome @Chad D

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had lots of picks and were looking to be competitive. We are offering 3rd line minutes with the opportunity move up. If we can get a full team I guarantee that we will be a competitive team! In the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

10 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Welcome @Chad D to the VHL! The draft just completed a few hours ago so you would be available to sign for any VHLM team as a waiver! 

As the Halifax GM, I can offer you 2nd line minutes with powerplay and penalty kill minutes - I'd also be able to bump you up a line if you are active and gaining lots of TPE! What's great about our team is that we're a relatively young team that has not missed the playoffs in our entire history!

Other teams will be offering you a role, so make sure you be patient and hear everyone out before you commit.

Good luck in your decision, and if you need any help at all, don't be afraid to message myself or any others that will be in this thread!

fonziGG

I accept your offer Halifax. I look forward to helping the team out in any way that I can!