(S69) LW - Chris Murphy, TPE: 30

Ckbruinfan

F6RUb6J.png

@Ckbruinfan welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 3rd line LW with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Ckbruinfan and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

We came out of the draft with a strong class of actives, and we figure to improve greatly as the season progresses, hopefully with players like you joining our team through signing. We've got a good chance at success, but it's only with recruitment that we'll make it happen!

If you join the Hounds, we'll guarantee you immediate second-line placement, along with time spent on the power play and penalty kill. We've also got a wonderfully active locker room, where you'll be able to find all the support and answers you need to find success in this league. If you want to join us, please quote my offer and say "accepted."

No matter where you sign, good luck, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

-Gustav

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Ckbruinfan and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

We came out of the draft with a strong class of actives, and we figure to improve greatly as the season progresses, hopefully with players like you joining our team through signing. We've got a good chance at success, but it's only with recruitment that we'll make it happen!

If you join the Hounds, we'll guarantee you immediate second-line placement, along with time spent on the power play and penalty kill. We've also got a wonderfully active locker room, where you'll be able to find all the support and answers you need to find success in this league. If you want to join us, please quote my offer and say "accepted."

No matter where you sign, good luck, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

-Gustav

Accepted

14 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

@Ckbruinfan welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 3rd line LW with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

Hello, @Ckbruinfan I am the AGM of San Diego. As IR said, we have a great spot for you on the team, we'd love to have you in San Diego. The atmosphere is great, the team is super fun and active, you'd certainly get some great playing time which will also really help you improve at a fast pace  Regardless, enjoy your time in the VHL and I hope to see you become huge no matter your choice!