(S69) D - Mortimer Porter, TPE: 30

JojoFosho

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @JojoFosho

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different. 

We'd like you to join us on the SECOND LINE WITH PP AND PK TIME!  and as long as you remain active, you will stay there for the entirety of your career with us here. 

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn. 

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard. 

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time! 

Hello @JojoFosho! Welcome to the VHL!

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player. Also, I'm a huge Vancouver Canucks fan, so thats something we might have in common!

I'd like to offer you top 2 minutes with PP and PK time. Of course there is room to grow on our team and we could give you even more TOI based on your activity!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @JojoFosho!

I'm Motzaburger, AGM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings. We can offer 2nd pair minutes and special teams time, and an opportunity to move up to the first pair provided you stay active and keep earning! We also have an active discord locker room, with players and alumni. Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league! In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our many picks, and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

- Motzaburger

Hey there @JojoFosho

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 
We can offer second paring minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor